Wednesday, December 29, 2010

High School as I imagined.

TADAAAA! sup guys, you'll have no idea where I've been taking so long. I got a lazy buzy day which are slacking on my bad, eat a lot, shopping, daydreaming and lots of unimportant things. I'm now working my exercice on 'Understanding and Using ENGLISH GRAMMAR book' by Betty Schrampfer Azar to improve my grammar skills. Due to this long school holiday, I would like to share my thought to you about comparation between High School teenage in 2000 with now period that I think it's considerably different.

When I was younger, first year on elementary obviously, I saw my cousin went to cinema and watched AADC (an abbreviation from Ada Apa Dengan Cinta) which was a teenage movie sensation that time. I really wanted to watch that movie so bad, whimpered to my mom, hope she want to accompany me to cinema, and TG! she got me to the 21 cinema.

On that movie, I saw beautiful high school-kinda-girl whose wearing simple clothes, lay their black long hair out, cheering, and doing a dance when their friends got sorrow.



I wonder If my high school time would be really happy as the story in AADC.
The films was so inspiring.
Anyway, When would I meet my 'Rangga'? nevermind.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com